About: Andrew Borrett
- My Pump Blog is a website designed for people with Diabetes who enjoy to Blog, that gives you all the information you need, but have not yet found. Such as Insulin pumps, Blood Glucose Meters, Glucose Products or just a chat and much more...
Posts by Andrew Borrett:
July 14, 2016 SugarBEAT – OneDrop – Freestyle Libre and general info.
March 23, 2016 DIABETES EYE CLINIC CHECK UP – WESTERN EYE HOSPITAL LONDON
December 17, 2015 Abbott Freestyle Libre System – finally here.
October 30, 2015 Diabetes – a week in my life W/C 26th October 2015.
October 15, 2015 Lifescan Onetouch Select Plus
October 7, 2015 Diabetes Check Up – Amersham Hospital
September 22, 2015 MyPump Web Site
- The latest My Pump Weekly! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Thanks to @MCPREVENCION @onedroptoday @LostBetaCells #diabetes #t1d 1 day ago
- Hi, are there any new #diabetes BG Meters in the UK that have released this year which I may have missed? #diabetestech Many thanks Andrew 4 days ago
- So ready for my @MedtronicUK Minimed 640g training tomorrow & already been playing with the Pump so let's see what happens tomorrow ☺️ 4 days ago
- Cholesterol confusion and climate change July 23, 2016 Mike K
- Dinkleflakes, diabetes, discussions and #DXStockholm June 10, 2016 Mike K
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tags#Diabetes #Insulin #BG Abbott Accu-Chek Advanced Therapeutics Animas Baby Bayer BG blood glucose Blood Sugar Blood Test C8Medisensors Cellnovo CGM Dario Dexcom Diabetes diabetes uk diabetes week diabetic Enlite eyes Fitbit Glooko GlucoRX Glucose Hba1c Hypo iBGStar Input Insujet insulin Insulinpump insulin pump Insulin Pumps Insulin Pumps | Tagged Accu-Chek Lifescan macular Medtronic Menarini Mendor my pump Omnipod retinopathy Roche Sanofi specsavers Veo Vibe vitrectomy