About: Andrew Borrett
- My Pump Blog is a website designed for people with Diabetes who enjoy to Blog, that gives you all the information you need, but have not yet found. Such as Insulin pumps, Blood Glucose Meters, Glucose Products or just a chat and much more...
Posts by Andrew Borrett:
September 29, 2014 Diabetes Look Back July/August/September 2014
July 31, 2014 Western Eye Hospital nr Paddington – Diabetes check up.
July 24, 2014 Introducing the Medtronic 2014 UK Junior Cup
April 21, 2014 Diabetes Look Back March/April 2014
March 8, 2014 Diabetes Look Back February 2014
March 2, 2014 The Lowest Low. The Highest High.
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @profmjdavies @schoolwalk @henniehigh 5 days ago
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @BeckyBarnesB @DEEE999 @KarenCollinsRD 1 week ago
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @Julie_Unruly @JuliosFitnessBB @KiddushHa 2 weeks ago
- 15 Checks, Diabetes Audits and Prawns October 11, 2014 Mike K
- Abbott Freestyle Libre review - BG monitoring goes all flash September 15, 2014 Mike K
- New Video Review of the Medtronic 530G Pump/CGM System October 22, 2014 AmyT
- Medtronic Minimed 530G Insulin Pump with CGM – Review October 22, 2014 AmyT
Tags#Diabetes #Insulin #BG Abbott Accu-Chek Advanced Therapeutics Animas Baby Bayer BG blood glucose Blood Sugar Blood Test C8Medisensors Cellnovo CGM Dario Dexcom Diabetes diabetes uk diabetes week diabetic Enlite eyes Fitbit Glooko GlucoRX Glucose Hba1c Hypo iBGStar Input Insujet insulin Insulinpump insulin pump Insulin Pumps Insulin Pumps | Tagged Accu-Chek Lifescan macular Medtronic Menarini Mendor my pump Omnipod retinopathy Roche Sanofi Veo Vibe vision vitrectomy