About: Andrew Borrett
- My Pump Blog is a website designed for people with Diabetes who enjoy to Blog, that gives you all the information you need, but have not yet found. Such as Insulin pumps, Blood Glucose Meters, Glucose Products or just a chat and much more...
Posts by Andrew Borrett:
July 1, 2015 Hottest day for 9 years.
June 7, 2015 Suprabeam Head Torch – Night vision and Diabetes
May 7, 2015 Western Eye Hospital – Annual Diabetes Eye Check
February 10, 2015 Medtronic Patient Advocate and Bloggers Meeting (UK) #MiniMed640G #iport
February 10, 2015 The Legendary “Artificial Pancreas”
January 30, 2015 Specsavers Eye Test
- Hottest day for 9 years.: So on the news this morning which I am sure you have all seen but it’s going to be 3... bit.ly/1JsEyJX 6 hours ago
- Hottest day for 9 years. mypumpblog.com/2015/07/01/hot… 6 hours ago
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @CoachDougEvans @glucosetracker @agenciaDiCYT 4 days ago
- Insulin pump end of days: The Animas 2020, IR 1200 and IR 1250 June 18, 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org (Anna Presswell)
- A belated look back at the Animas weekend 2015 June 13, 2015 email@example.com (Anna Presswell)
- Release your inner diabetes Hobbit - Guest post for Diabetes UK June 4, 2015 Mike K
- Gimme 5 - a new hypo strategy May 20, 2015 Mike K
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tags#Diabetes #Insulin #BG Abbott Accu-Chek Advanced Therapeutics Animas Baby Bayer BG blood glucose Blood Sugar Blood Test C8Medisensors Cellnovo CGM Dario Dexcom Diabetes diabetes uk diabetes week diabetic Enlite eyes Fitbit Glooko GlucoRX Glucose Hba1c Hypo iBGStar Input Insujet insulin insulin pump Insulinpump Insulin Pumps Insulin Pumps | Tagged Accu-Chek Lifescan macular Medtronic Menarini Mendor my pump Omnipod retinopathy Roche Sanofi specsavers Veo Vibe vitrectomy