About: Andrew Borrett
- My Pump Blog is a website designed for people with Diabetes who enjoy to Blog, that gives you all the information you need, but have not yet found. Such as Insulin pumps, Blood Glucose Meters, Glucose Products or just a chat and much more...
Posts by Andrew Borrett:
July 24, 2014 Introducing the Medtronic 2014 UK Junior Cup
April 21, 2014 Diabetes Look Back March/April 2014
March 8, 2014 Diabetes Look Back February 2014
March 2, 2014 The Lowest Low. The Highest High.
February 9, 2014 MyPump Diabetes – January 2014
January 22, 2014 MyPump Diabetes week – 2
January 18, 2014 MyPump Diabetes week – 1.
December 23, 2013 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
December 6, 2013 Glucolog Lite App
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @jasonaddington @Diabetesweb_TV @amitbhaskar 4 days ago
- Introducing the Medtronic 2014 UK Junior Cup: Introducing the Medtronic 2014 UK Junior Cup What is the Medtr... bit.ly/1sXzHuv 5 days ago
- Introducing the Medtronic 2014 UK Junior Cup: : What is the Medtronic Junior Cup Diabetes? The Medtronic Jun... bit.ly/WJ9dzq 5 days ago
- Speed boats and oil tankers - Guest post for Diabetes UK July 18, 2014 Mike K
- Hands up who thinks kids with diabetes deserve decent care and support in schools June 25, 2014 Mike K
- On Regulation and Cyber-Security of Our Diabetes Devices July 29, 2014 AmyT
- D-Momma’s “Sweet Dreams” Book is Relatable Yet Controversial (Win a Copy!) July 28, 2014 MikeH
Tags#Diabetes #Insulin #BG Abbott Accu-Chek Advanced Therapeutics Animas Baby Bayer BG blood glucose Blood Sugar Blood Test C8Medisensors Cellnovo CGM Dario Dexcom Diabetes diabetes uk diabetes week diabetic Enlite eyes Fitbit Glooko GlucoRX Glucose Hba1c Hypo iBGStar Input Insujet insulin insulin pump Insulinpump Insulin Pumps Insulin Pumps | Tagged Accu-Chek Lifescan macular Medtronic Menarini Mendor my pump Omnipod retinopathy Roche Sanofi Veo Vibe vision vitrectomy