About: Andrew Borrett
- My Pump Blog is a website designed for people with Diabetes who enjoy to Blog, that gives you all the information you need, but have not yet found. Such as Insulin pumps, Blood Glucose Meters, Glucose Products or just a chat and much more...
Posts by Andrew Borrett:
February 10, 2015 Medtronic Patient Advocate and Bloggers Meeting (UK) #MiniMed640G #iport
February 10, 2015 The Legendary “Artificial Pancreas”
January 30, 2015 Specsavers Eye Test
September 29, 2014 Diabetes Look Back July/August/September 2014
July 31, 2014 Western Eye Hospital nr Paddington – Diabetes check up.
July 24, 2014 Introducing the Medtronic 2014 UK Junior Cup
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @dxtopdoc @AECA28 @ONEVOICEAnimals 4 days ago
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @Diathlete @DiabesityChat @CordantCare 1 week ago
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @biolaster1 @fremsNL @DiabetesMayVary 2 weeks ago
- 25 not out - stick THAT up your nose diabetes! February 26, 2015 Mike K
- 6.5% A1c target - A reply to a comment that got out of hand January 27, 2015 Mike K
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tags#Diabetes #Insulin #BG Abbott Accu-Chek Advanced Therapeutics Animas Baby Bayer BG blood glucose Blood Sugar Blood Test C8Medisensors Cellnovo CGM Dario Dexcom Diabetes diabetes uk diabetes week diabetic Enlite eyes Fitbit Glooko GlucoRX Glucose Hba1c Hypo iBGStar Input Insujet insulin Insulinpump insulin pump Insulin Pumps Insulin Pumps | Tagged Accu-Chek Lifescan macular Medtronic Menarini Mendor my pump Omnipod retinopathy Roche Sanofi Veo Vibe vision vitrectomy