About: Andrew Borrett
- My Pump Blog is a website designed for people with Diabetes who enjoy to Blog, that gives you all the information you need, but have not yet found. Such as Insulin pumps, Blood Glucose Meters, Glucose Products or just a chat and much more...
Posts by Andrew Borrett:
April 2, 2014 Medtronic Junior Cup Diabetes 2014
March 8, 2014 Diabetes Look Back February 2014
March 2, 2014 The Lowest Low. The Highest High.
February 9, 2014 MyPump Diabetes – January 2014
January 22, 2014 MyPump Diabetes week – 2
January 18, 2014 MyPump Diabetes week – 1.
December 23, 2013 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
December 6, 2013 Glucolog Lite App
November 26, 2013 Medtronic insulin Pump Special offers
November 21, 2013 Western Eye Hospital London – Yearly Diabetes Eye Check Up Part 2 of 2
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @EsmaZcmert @judydian @debbiewilson745 1 day ago
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @lolacortesreal @MidwesternUniv @JennCabe 1 week ago
- My Pump Weekly is out! paper.li/MyPump1/131041… Stories via @acplanells @ProfDirkAvonts @DiabetesKidsDE 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tags#Diabetes #Insulin #BG Abbott Accu-Chek Advanced Therapeutics Animas Baby Bayer BG blood glucose Blood Sugar Blood Test C8Medisensors Cellnovo CGM Dario Dexcom Diabetes diabetes uk diabetes week diabetic Enlite eyes Fitbit Glooko GlucoRX Glucose Hba1c Hypo iBGStar Input Insujet insulin insulin pump Insulinpump Insulin Pumps Insulin Pumps | Tagged Accu-Chek Lifescan macular Medtronic Menarini Mendor my pump Omnipod retinopathy Roche Sanofi Veo Vibe vision vitrectomy